WordPress is one of the most popular website management platforms available. Padeo offers a WordPress plugin to make adding Padeo to your WordPress site easy and hassle-free.
Download, Install, and Activate the Plugin
1. Download the Padeo plugin using this link: Padeo WordPress Plugin
2. In your WordPress dashboard, click to the Add New link under the Plugins tab.
3. Next, click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
4. Then upload the “latest.zip” file and click Install Now.
After the plugin file has been installed, activate the plugin by clicking Activate Plugin.
Add your Pixel ID
The last step is to add your pixel ID. Your pixel ID can be found on your Padeo dashboard.
1. Login and copy your pixel ID from the Padeo dashboard.
2. Access the Padeo options panel in WordPress by and clicking Padeo in the sidebar menu.
On the Padeo options panel, paste in your pixel ID in the box labelled Pixel ID. Click Save Changes.
Padeo begins to work instantly. Be sure to reload your website and empty your browser cache after setting up Padeo to ensure that you experience the same fast experience that your customers will benefit from thanks to Predictive Preloading from Padeo.
If you experience any issues in setting up Padeo on your WordPress site, please do not hesitate to open a support ticket and one of our representatives will be glad to assist you. Thank you for using Padeo.