WordPress is one of the most popular website management platforms available. Padeo offers a WordPress plugin to make adding Padeo to your WordPress site easy and hassle-free.
Download and Activate the Plugin
- Download the plugin “padeo-wp.zip”.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to the “Add New” link under the “Plugins” tab.
- Next, click the blue button labelled “Upload Plugin” at the top of the screen.
- Then upload the “padeo-wp.zip” file. After the plugin file has been installed, activate the plugin by clicking “Activate Plugin"
Once the Padeo plugin has been activated, the plugin title should appear to be blue.
Add your Pixel ID
The last step is to add your pixel ID. Your pixel ID can be found on your Padeo dashboard.
- Access the Padeo options panel in WordPress by hovering over the sidebar and clicking "Padeo" at the bottom of the menu.
- On the Padeo options panel, paste in your pixel ID in the box labelled "Pixel ID". Click "Save Changes".
Padeo begins to work instantly. Be sure to reload your website and empty your browser cache after setting up Padeo to ensure that you experience the same fast experience that your customers will benefit from thanks to Predictive Preloading from Padeo.
If you experience any issues in setting up Padeo on your WordPress site, please do not hesitate to open a support ticket and one of our representatives will be glad to assist you. Thank you for using Padeo.